I had a great time getting to know Heather better while she and her family lived here in Idaho. She is a great mother, wife, daughter and sister. She was always game for a party, hanging out, cooking great food together, birthdays, and even camping. Our family had a great time camping with Heather and her family at Silver Creek Plunge. Our kids got very dirty together and we did quite a bit of fishing. Heather was a serious fisher-woman, not taking a break even to nurse little fat Jensen. We are sad to have them so far away at school, but at least we are looking forward to seeing Heather and her family this summer!
Love,
Melanie

1 comment:
I have been reading your blog on Heather and can't figure out why all the posts. I too like Heather. She is beautiful and kind, very soft spoken and a friend to all.
Post a Comment