Heather is Fearless
This picture was taken of Heather jumping off the car bridge in Horseshoe Bend. This was just before another sister (who shall not be named) jumped and hyperventilated afterward because it was so scary. I also have always been afraid of doing risky things-- jumping off of things, riding roller coasters, taking risks in Rook. I can't say that Heather has always been one for taking risks. I've only seen it since she's been married to Austin. Everyone in the family agrees, Austin has only improved Heather. She's so much funnier now, she stays up to party until late into the night, and she takes risks. I guess Austin has taught her the "joys" in life... playing in the freezing cold snow, going on dangerous hikes in tunnels, and jumping off of things. I guess it's so much easier to admire a quality that would be so hard for you yourself to cultivate. So this post goes out to my most fearless sister of all, and the rest of us scared-y cat sisters will stand over here and watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment