.jpg)



I wish I could just upload the smell of Norah's hair after her bath. Or scrapbook the soft, soft skin on her cheeks and chubby thighs. If I could just find a way to record it all, I would. Atleast we have pictures and here, memories. Can I tell you how much I melt when that little girl proudly claps her hands together in response to my "Patty Cake" requests? Or how Matt and I say she is always wearing a "break-the-face smile" (a smile so big she could break her face). Or how she grabs tight onto Merrody when Merrody takes her from me and then cuddles her like she's her second mother? My favorite is when I go to take her out in the cold. She digs her head into my chest and wraps one arm tight around the back of my neck. Then she starts twisting the hand behind my head around and around. I don't know why she does this, but I love it!
I am constantly amazed at how I never get tired of her. I know it was true for all of my children, but I can't understand how a mother can be woken up a million times in the night and then be totally delighted to see that same baby bright and early the next morning. Norah is sweet and cute and a total joy to live with. She LOVES each of her siblings and adores her father.
I love that baby. Her laugh. Her smile. She is a total sweetheart.

3 comments:
Oooh! I'm looking forward to this countdown. You have such an adorable family Sarah and so much love for each of them.
Norah...you are positively delicious!
She is darling...and growing so fast. P.S. I replied to your wall message on FB. Sorry you did't get it. We may be able to come to Masontown that Sunday since we have some notice. Let me know if its for sure, and Brad and I will work on church subs, etc.
Post a Comment