Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Sweethearts: Jackson




This little guy is my buddy. He keeps me company most days when Merrody and Joel are at school. And let me tell you, he keeps me company! He talks my ear off! I always start off in the car with the radio on, but give up shortly thereafter because I can't listen to the radio and Jack at the same time. He is sweet and funny. He has this lisp, he spits when he says his s's. It totally cracks me up! I love listening to him tell me the long version of the recap of some cartoon. He gets so excited about the plot! I am always having to remind myself that he's still just 3! He acts like a 5-year-old. I love when he wants me to hold him (something that happens less and less nowadays). I love when he gets excited to tell me what happened at preschool and stutters so much he can barely get it out. I love watching him play with Norah when the older two aren't around. Jack is a great big brother, though he doesn't get much opportunity to practice. I love how obsessed he is with getting Joel's approval. And how he'll do almost anything Merrody asks him to do. What a sweet little guy!

1 comment:

emlizalmo said...

He is a sweet, DARLING boy! I am loving these pictures. <3