Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Sweethearts: Matt

The other morning I got up at 5:30am to go to the gym. It's unnatural for a person to get up that early. It was snowing and school was cancelled. But I have a gym partner who doesn't miss, so I put on my workout clothes and headed out in the storm. Two minutes later, I came back inside to wake Matt up and ask him to help me get my van unstuck. Yep, I got stuck in the DRIVEWAY. It was 5:30. No complaints, he just got out of bed and put on his boots. It took us 40 minutes to get the car back into the garage. I was amazed that he knew just how to turn the wheels, just when to push, just when to gun it. MY HERO!!! This and so many other experiences make me so glad to be married to a MAN. So glad to be married to THIS man. I love you, Matt.


P.S. I know you were dying for one of these cute heart pictures of Matt. Sorry to disappoint. I like him too much to suggest it to him. Plus, anyone with that much hair ALL OVER HIS BODY is way too masculine for such a thing.







5 comments:

Payne said...

I can see him popping out of bed. He's a good MAN. I actually was wondering if he was going to hold that red heart. You're right though--too much hair. Sarah, I think you should keep posting everyday, it's not like you have 4 kids to keep you busy or anything. And way to go on getting up and going to the gym!!

Lynn said...

This post made me giggle. Really did. Except for the getting up and going to the gym part. That part made me wince. :oD Niiiice photo. His eyes are poppin'!

emlizalmo said...

I LOVE your man...SO much. <3

MANDY said...

that is just the cutest collage of your kids...I covet your creative talent. JK, that's a sin....I admire them. :)

Malone Family Blog said...

You all are wonderful, and yes, Matt is a real man and I love that "boy". Ha! He would do anything for any of us. It was so good to be at your HOME when we came back to WV a week or so ago. Love you ALLLLLLLL!!!!!! bye xoxo