Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Letters

This picture is of my Grandma Emery. She's my Mom's Mom. She's 85-years-old and still works full-time at her beauty salon! We lived with her a few summers ago.

I'm not the greatest at staying in touch, but I try to call on her birthday and Christmas and send the occasional letter. This week I got some pictures together and decided we should all write Grandma a letter. This is how Joel's looked:

Hopefully, Grandma won't read this letter from bottom to top, as Joel wrote it. It says, "This is for You. Dear Grandma, I do like Grandma Malone but I'm sending you a letter. Joel Malone." Nice.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

HA! Gotta love the honesty of kids! And how did you manage to block anonymous comments witout blocking people from wordpress and such? I'm getting anonymous spam these days.

Malone Family Blog said...

I love Loraine. She is a great wo man and I just wrote her a letter. I also love Joelly; he is so special to me. This blog is great.
xoxoxo Mom M.

Bethany said...

Joely's cute. Tell him I want a letter!

literaqueen said...

Awesome. Hey, how much snow do you guys have?