Everyone keeps asking for pictures of the snow. Here ya go... I finally got up the energy to shovel the walk. I know there's nothing to draw perspective from, but the snow is up to my knees!


The snow between the bushes is really climbing up there and half-way up the light pole!

The top of the grill has a foot of snow on it. Or more?

Notice the deer tracks in our backyard!

We have a holly tree! I just realized this today!

This cool red fence borders one line of our property.


This shed belongs to the house.

Lots of mature trees in the backyard.

And it's still snowing.
8 comments:
Breathtaking place! I love it!
Looks like you're having as much fun as us:) I am loving your pictures by the way!
I need to come visit-- when the roads aren't quite so snowy.
You got a lot more than we did! Ouch! Still want a visit next week? Better not snow! I am going to get a new camera and I want advice. What kind and teach me how to use it please. Your pictures are beautiful Sarah!
Love the eighth one down, with the white and green against the red fence. This is actually the most snow I've seen here. Honest! I'm loving it, actually. Our first year here, we didn't even take out our winter coats. Most of the time, we just get a day or so of snow that stays for awhile. That's not to say that it isn't cold, though--just not as much in the way of snow. At least the snow makes the cold worthwhile!
Wow! No wonder you didn't want to shovel the walk! We need some of that over here. At least you have a Holly Tree!!! Hope all is going well!
what a sweet blog you have!
I can't believe you had that much snow. What a work out to shovel it! Hope you are doing good! Your family is growing so fast and you have such cute kids!
Post a Comment