In other news, I found this on my computer tonight:

I know, you probably don't find online auto insurance popups very interesting. Look closer...
Yep, that's it. Right there in the zip code line. H U L K. It might as well say "Joel was here". You know, I have never considered myself one of those moms who will cry when she wipes the last fingerprints off her sliding glass door. But I have to say, I just sat at the computer and smiled. I know I will miss this little guy someday. Someday Joel will be worried about girls and sports and grades and.. who knows? But he won't be worried about superheroes. I think I'm gonna miss him. A few other things I think I'll miss?
I know, you probably don't find online auto insurance popups very interesting. Look closer...

5 comments:
Awww. Great post. I know just what you mean. Grandma is going to die when you tell her about h u l k. Speaking of Grandmas...you look exactly like Rae Ann in that photo with Norah. Thanks for talking yesterday.
Those Disney on Ice pics were awesome. I've always wondered what it was like. Hope your kids liked their snow cones.
I have to try not to think about them growing up too often. Scares me and makes me sad. But they'll have WONDERFUL memories, like 10$ snowcones which better have been the best things you've ever tasted! :)
You guys always know how to have fun. And I'm sure your kids will always remember those snowcones. I miss that little Joel (aka Hulk). I love the little things kids do to let you know they were there . . .
missin' you.
Norah's getting so big! Tell her to stop it.
Post a Comment