I guess we haven't passed the grace period for how long you can do touristy things in your own town, right? It's only been a month, after all. Today we celebrated the last day of Christmas vacation by taking the kids to the "World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane" here in Johnstown. It was FRIGID!!!! Have I mentioned this town lives hard when it comes to weather? It is cold and it never stops snowing! I just try to keep reminding myself that the spring and fall will be glorious. I hope I'm right! Afterwards, we took our kids to another unique local spot--the theatre cafe. That's right, folks, step right up to buy tickets to see your favorite movie and order your lunch along with it! Imagine normal theatre with the rows a little farther apart. A bar lines the back of the seats in front of you so you have somewhere to put your food. Pretty Sa-weet, as Jack would say!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I can't figure out if it is the new camera or the photographer. Either way, great work. You look beautiful also, as usual. I'm looking forward to life being normal so we can talk again.
Your favorite -M
Maybe I'm way out of it but I thought you lived in Moses Lake? I want to go to that movie theater and have lunch.
Despite how FREEZING COLD it looks there, you guys look like you're having a fun time. And DARLING pictures Sarah!! You really have stepped up the photography--it looks even more professional than ever. Oh, and cute cute cute kids . . .
You didn't go DOWN that inclined plane, right? Please say you didn't. That's STEEP!
Love the photos, Sarah. Your kids are the cutest (excepting mine, of course!). ~Lynn
Post a Comment