Halloween happened last night around here. It was cold, but very fun. First, the decorations. I got a few new guys this year. First, I made this banner:
The spiderweb tablecloth went great with my pumpkin spiders
Last year I saws these darling prints on NieNie's blogand told myself I would get them next year. And I am a girl who's true to her word!

I'm so grateful carving jack-o-lanterns is an unspoken "Dad Job" in my family. Good job, Matt! Now, on to the costumes!
My Mom MADE THIS COSTUME FROM SCRATCH! Norah is the cutest Little Red Riding Hood ever! Too bad she wasn't standing still or smiling for my pictures.



Jack was a werewolf. I would've loved for him to be the Big Bad Wolf, but all the wolf costumes had a full wolf head on top. If you ask me, a costume that doesn't show how cute your kid is completely defeats the purpose of Halloween.














5 comments:
Loved it. Loved the crafts, loved everything.
Great pictures. I want to see them in full color! Norah's costume is way too cute in real life, I want to see that bright blue and dark red.
Cute kids in cute duds. Holden and Joe say, "Adorable; funky; scary; and fierce." Whew is all I can say for all the hard work. Wish we were there. xoxoxoxo
The costumes were awesome. Happy Halloween!
Darling costumes!! I've been meaning to make me one of those penant banners for some time . . . maybe next year!
Beautiful pictures! I want to be a cute homemaker like you someday. Email me some ideas of your easy Christmas decorations and maybe I'll try for this year. :)
Post a Comment