False advertising sent us to a "pumpkin patch" with all the pumpkins laid on the ground. But the kids were already excited and it was SO windy and chilly that we decided to hurry and get our pumpkins and get back in the warm car! I can't complain about the beautiful fall backdrop, though. It was fall at its finest! The crisp air was whipping leaves all over the place and the colors were as bright as ever! I LOVE fall!Monday, October 17, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
False advertising sent us to a "pumpkin patch" with all the pumpkins laid on the ground. But the kids were already excited and it was SO windy and chilly that we decided to hurry and get our pumpkins and get back in the warm car! I can't complain about the beautiful fall backdrop, though. It was fall at its finest! The crisp air was whipping leaves all over the place and the colors were as bright as ever! I LOVE fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
The day was TERRIBLE here, too, but you all look so happy. There is something about the pumpkin that Charlie Brown knew. xoxoxo
Oh Sarah, I just can't get enough of your amazing pictures! They are AMAZING and your kids are so cute! I always think of you in the fall time becaue I remember it's your favorite season.
Post a Comment