Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

I turned 34 on Friday. Not exactly a monumental birthday, I guess, but it merited a trip to the woods! We had a perfect weekend staying in Cabin #19 at Herrington Manor State Park (near Deep Creek, MD). We cooked outdoors, saw the biggest pumpkins in the state of Maryland, had a fun visit from Grandma and Grandpa Malone, hiked down to the lake and played 102 games of Uno. We thoroughly enjoyed the fall leaves and each other's company. Thanks for the great time, Matt!













































































































































































7 comments:

Ashley D said...

Great pics. Great fam. Happy Birthday.

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Happy birthday to my favorite (and only) older sister! So glad you got to get away from the house and the phone and enjoy the beautiful fall leaves - October birthday! Love you!

Unknown said...

Really great pictures, especially the pumpkins and fall leaves. Your family pictures are great too.
Loves
Melanie

Haley Burr said...

Awesome pictures. Enjoy the beautiful fall colors for us...fall colors don't exist in Las Vegas!

emlizalmo said...

Now that sounds awesome! Oh man, how I would love to join you for one of those trips! I love how there is a new, fabulous family picture on every post. You guys are too freaking cute. <3 Happy birthday!!!

Melanie Eastman said...

Why don't we live in Pennsylvania/Maryland? Man, that is so beautiful. Seriously, it makes me want to settle down in the East somewhere. 34!? I'm only 3 years behind! Yikes! :)

Kustin and Jelsey said...

I wish I could take pictures like you.