Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Here's what you should know about Halloween at our house: we went all out this year. I made these pumpkin spider candles and the halloween block letters and the girls' costumes. Those little plates with the trick-or-treating kids are my pride and joy. I get giddy when we eat off of them. Oh, and yes, Matt Malone did go trick-or-treating with that mustache on.


















11 comments:

Angela said...

Matt is Hilarious!! The costumes are so cute - what a good mom.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom! That is awesome that you did all of that! I am sure you all had a great Halloween!

MANDY said...

Great creative efforts, Sarah! I love the crafty things and the costumes.

Ashley D said...

Favorite post ever. Norah is officially the cutest baby I have ever seen and those boys' costumes were beyond adorable.

Bethany said...

LOVE the spider pumpkins!

Jami Jackson said...

What darling witches you have!! Love the costumes Sarah! You are always so crafty and never skimp on a holiday. So fun!

Payne said...

You inspire me. Sarah, they are darling. Everything is perfect.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Sarah I just love looking at your blog, you always have the best pictures and you are so crafty! I love the fall and the colors on your blog make me happy! Love all the costumes they are so fun!

Malone Family Blog said...

Wow, what darlings and we had such a great time together Trick or Treating, an organized experience as usual. We love all of you.xooox Mom

Jon said...

Matt, I like the mustache, yes, the mustache.

Laura B. said...

You are a crafting goddess. It's a TRAGEDY that we do not live closer.
Thank you for carrying out my dream of having a Mario and Luigi. I tried to get Claire and Grace to do it since they play Mario ALL THE TIME. they were offended that I wanted them to dress up as boys.
Last...where did you get those FANTASTIC Halloween plates/bowls. I must find them. They are to.die.for.