-We come home from church.
-Matt makes lunch (whoever was best at church gets to decide what's for lunch--today Jack chose Ramen and Pancakes)
-I start dinner and let it cook all afternoon.
-I mention something about needing a nap.
-Matt makes a face. (he doesn't see the merit of Sunday naps)
-I disappear to my room.
And on THIS Sunday afternoon:
-Kids kept interrupting my nap to take pictures of their cute faces painted by their Dad with the leftover Halloween makeup.
-I did finally get a wonderful nap
-Matt managed to get his home teaching done during my nap. (no comment on how the house looked once I woke up and Matt got home)
-I woke up to the delicious smell of pot roast, carrots and potatoes.
Yep. A pretty great Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening, on the other hand, involved a lot of cleaning up and soap in the eyes of the painted children. :)





4 comments:
You have an awesome husband and very cute kids!
My kids wish their Dad would do that. And I bet Jon wishes I would make Sunday dinner like that. Good job!
I love it--you guys are fun parents!
I LOVE Matt. He is the best. xoxoxo Mom
Post a Comment