The other night she was being a total angel with her arms folded during family prayer. Joel was not. She stood up and walked over to him and whispered as sternly as she could "JOEL, abududubusushsjmd." (which interpreted means, be quiet and sit down) Then she took him by the hand and led him over to where we were all kneeling and made him kneel, then knelt herself and folded her arms reverently. She is so dang cute and sweet.
She never fusses about going to nursery, never cries when I lay her down for a nap or bed and is the healthiest eater in the family. Each and every member of our family dotes on her and gushes about her cuteness. She loves to play with each of the kids and often begs them to go downstairs with her to play. She loves to have Merrody take her out for "walks" during sacrament meeting.
she hates socks. I put them on her every morning only to find that she has taken them off and then put her leather shoes back on without them. Oh, her feet are stinky. Really stinky.
She shouted, "All Done!" at the end of the sacrament hymn in sacrament meeting last Sunday. I'm pretty sure people have stopped turning around to see who that was. At this point, everyone knows who's kids are making noise.
She kicks and screams and fights like any other kid. But we love her way more than any other kid. Well, except maybe Merrody, Joel and Jack. They're pretty great, too.





2 comments:
All I can say is WOWOWOWOWOOWOW!!!!!These darling children have a darling mother who is so talented. I want to squeeze and kissy all over them. Thanks for the valentines. I forgot.xxooxMom M.
Would you look at that little dimpled DOLL!!!! I melted recently when I was at the Malone home. It was in the living room and granny was doing a pedicure, when Norah came over and put her head on my shoulder. That did it! She is now tops on my list. Great pictures of all the kids, Sarah. xoxoxo Mom M.
Post a Comment