Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Valentines: Matt

Yesterday Matt was giving a talk in church on the blessings of the temple. He mentioned me! (He always does, actually. He's sweet like that). Anyway, at one point he said, "Sarah has never let me down." That's one of the nicest things he's ever said about me. And it's way more true of him than it is of me. Matt has never let me down.

He's my best friend. He's there when I need to be supported. He's an amazing father. He loves our kids so much. He's such a hard worker. Sometimes I cringe at the things he has to do for our family. He just gets up and keeps on going. He never stops working to support our family. And he never complains. Matt has never let me down.

I love you, Matt Malone! Happy Valentine's Day!
P.S. Thanks for giving me these cute little Valentines, too.

1 comment:

Malone Family Blog said...

These Valentines cards are the cutest things I have ever seen. You must go into business, Sarah.xoxoox Mom M.