Fun Fact #1: Did you know that Heather is 3 years and 3 months younger than I am. We're actually four grades apart, though. Anyway, many people who have known our family generally over the years, the kind of people who knew they had a daughter of a certain age and another daughter of another age would always guess Heather to be the older. Up until about last year, Heather liked it. Now she's a lot more vocal about being the younger sister, I think. For example, one time right after I got home from my mission, while Heather was a senior in highschool a person approached Heather and asked a few questions about her mission before turning to me to ask about graduation plans, etc. We laugh about it, but the truth is Heather has a very mature spirit. She has always seemed much older and wiser than her age in years. Maybe that's why she was called as the RS President at only 28 years old!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The Month of Heather
Fun Fact #1: Did you know that Heather is 3 years and 3 months younger than I am. We're actually four grades apart, though. Anyway, many people who have known our family generally over the years, the kind of people who knew they had a daughter of a certain age and another daughter of another age would always guess Heather to be the older. Up until about last year, Heather liked it. Now she's a lot more vocal about being the younger sister, I think. For example, one time right after I got home from my mission, while Heather was a senior in highschool a person approached Heather and asked a few questions about her mission before turning to me to ask about graduation plans, etc. We laugh about it, but the truth is Heather has a very mature spirit. She has always seemed much older and wiser than her age in years. Maybe that's why she was called as the RS President at only 28 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really, a phone call would have done the trick, you didn't need to dedicate a month to me. Thanks for caring though, you are a good sister and I appreciate that you don't just blow off people's feelings.
I LOVE beautiful Heather and it is fun to read about her. We are so happy for her, being a mom and all. xoxoxo Sis. Malone/Mom
I had no idea Heather was Relief Society president. That is great. Of course, it doesn't surprise me at all. You are awesome, Heather.
Post a Comment