Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Confessions

I got home from my sister's wedding at 1am on Easter morning. I got to bed by 2. The kids were up at 7am. Maybe you don't know this about me, but I NEED 8.5 hours of sleep a night. I was very tired. Does that justify the fact that I never had an Easter egg hunt for my kids? Or that my kids' Easter clothes are still hanging, never worn, in the closet? No cute pictures. No egg hunt. What kind of Easter is this? Atleast I made cute Easter baskets with my kids. And my nice friend, Bonnie, had us over for a delicious Easter dinner. Thanks, Bonnie!




2 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

2 things:

-that kid does look like Luke - weird

-cute baskets, wish I would've gotten that crafty gene

Why didn't you have Matt set up the Easter egg hunt? Seems like something he'd love to do

Jami Jackson said...

Cute pictures!! And I know you'll make up for those pictures soon! Can't wait to see them!