Friday, April 30, 2010

Heather Flake Kramer

Heather married Austin Kramer on the day before Thanksgiving, 2005. She is an interesting girl. She used to always say that she would never marry a guy who would wear a blue shirt to church, wasn't an AP on his mission or wasn't a 12th generation Mormon. I think what she meant to say was that she hoped to marry an adulthood convert who served a mission in Chile and loved wearing blue shirts to church!



As a side note, I actually met Austin for the first time when I walked up to congratulate him after the sealing ceremony in the temple.



As another side note, Heather once went brown. No one liked it but Joel and Austin. Heather is beautiful as a blonde, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I feel pretty obligated to comment every day because...well it's about me and I don't think anyone else is reading. I never said the thing about a 12th generation mormon or whatever and Austin has never worn a blue shirt to church...just for the record. Changing my hair to dark was life changing...my hair has never been the same :(

Lynn said...

Ah, Heather. You see? Other people ARE reading. They may just not be taking the time to comment!

I'm loving this. If I meet you someday, it will be like we've met already. Kind of. Except I'm not sure who to talk to about doing a Month of Lynn blog so our first meeting won't be so one-sided! LOL