Sunday, December 16, 2012

Days 10 through 16

Day 10:  Do random acts of Christmas Kindness

We delivered hot cocoa and cookies to the local fire station, dropped a poinsettia off on a random stranger's doorstep, taped money to a couple of vending machines and gave money to the Salvation Army bell-ringer.  So fun and fulfilling!

Day11:  Make Your Own Nativity
 
Day 12:  Wrap Presents
 
Day 13:  Go to Merrody's other Christmas concert
 

 
Day 14:  Have a Christmas Movie watching party  (we watched It's a Wonderful Life and I bawled).
 
Day 15:  Go to the Nutcracker. 
 




We took Norah and Merrody on a special date to the Nutcracker.  I had taken Joel and Jack to A Christmas Carol in November on another date.  Everyone loved it.  Norah did fall asleep half-way through the performance, though!

Day 16:  Go visit a Widow

 
Remember Brother Oakes?  Sadly, he passed away a couple of months ago.  His dear wife, Sister Oakes is our adopted Grandmother, though.  The kids love her so much!
 
Good times around here!  If we could just get a little snow, we might start feeling the Christmas Spirit!
 



2 comments:

Ashley D said...

Why can't I hold that cute baby? I want to hear all about your service activities.

Jami Jackson said...

I am in love with all your Christmas activities!!! That nativity is darling and I LOVE the christmas treat boxes and your Christmas card was my favorite one to receive in the mail. Just love it all!!