Day 18: Wear Christmas Socks
Day 19: Send a Yummy Breakfast to Matt's Work
Day 20: Deliver a Secret Santa Package
Day 21: Visit a Live Nativity
Day 22: Take a Picture in your Sunday Church Best
Day 23: Sing in Church for Christmas.
Matt sang O Holy Night and Merrody accompanied the Primary Children on Away in a Manger. Joely quoted some of Luke 2 that he had memorized.
This week we missed a few days, so I went ahead and filled some of the many activities we did this weekend on the days we missed. Although all of the activities have been good and some very meaningful, if I had it to do over again, I would do less. That's just me, though. The kids say this has been the best Christmas ever. And it hasn't even happened yet!






1 comment:
Yay! How fun and beautiful to do all those special things for the holidays!
Post a Comment