Sunday, December 9, 2012

5,6,7,8 and 9

Day 5:  Send Christmas Cards
Day 6:  Go to a Christmas Concert
uh, no picture.  Merrody had a VERY CROWDED chorus concert at Barnes and Noble.  At no point during the concert could I see her at all.  No worries, there's another concert this week!

Day 7:  Go see Christmas Lights

Day 8: Do Christmas Baking
 



 
Day 9:  Deliver Treats to neighbors and friends.

 



Thank you, Martha Stewart, for the darling treat boxes!  I am never going back!

And with that I am caught up.  It is not daunting to do the fun Christmas activities every day, only to document them!  I'll be back in a few days with more.

1 comment:

Jennifer Miller said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, and thank you for documenting it for all of us soon to be copycats!
Where did you get the treat boxes? I am so cheep I just do paper plates. but wish I could do something cuter!