Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost?! Heaven.

We took our family to WV last week. It was our first time back since we moved away 14 months ago! We had such a fun time with the family. We went boating, shopping at Gabes, hung around and even had a carnival! We also got to visit a few of our old friends. Thanks to everyone who made it possible! We love you guys!























































































































9 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun!

emlizalmo said...

OK...so I just went and took a shower and couldn't WAIT to get back and stare at these pictures again. I can't even tell you how much I love the first one. It is a treasure. I love the Malones...LOVE them. All of you look amazing...happy...gorgeous. What a great week you must have had. I can only imagine how happy it made Aunt Jane and Uncle Paul. :) Holden is a spittin image of her daddy. It makes me want to gobble her up.

Bethany said...

I love the full family photo where everyone looks so cute, until you see Joely! What a kid. (Did I mention he's my favorite?) Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

mj said...

What great pictures !! Amy put one on our family site and I couldn't wait to see more. I know you had a marvelous time....how could you help it with all those fun people around.

Lisa said...

Don't know when I've ever seen a group of more beautiful women. (both inside and out). Sure love you all!! (the men ain't bad either)

literaqueen said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you came back for a visit!

shar said...

Ah...it looks like you had so much fun and I missed it all! Bummer. You look so great! Your hair looks awesome! Miss you a ton!

Unknown said...

Great family picture and great colors. I love Joley in this picture! Norah's pictures are soo cute too! Savannah stopped letting me put stuff on her head. So sad. What treasures did you get from Gabes? I miss you, come visit!
Melanie

MANDY said...

Great Flake and Malone pics! How exciting for you all to have so much awesome family time this summer! Carey and Ben look great...I miss that girl! Take care and give my love to your family!