I never got around to posting about my family reunion at the end of June. Here are some of the highlights:
Matt played the saxophone at the family talent show. He was a hit!
For two years running, the greatest highlight of the reunion was heading up to the Moses Ranch and riding horses in the beautiful mountains of Idaho! The kids took turns riding around the corral and the adults took one-hour-long trail rides. All the while, others were going on the zip line, playing on the swings, and riding the slip-n-slide into the creek. We love it there!
One evening, we went to the local Mexican restaurant for a catered Mexican buffet! It was so delicious! They seated us outside on the patio right by the playground! While the kids played, we stuffed ourselves on fajitas, enchiladas and tacos. It was amazing.
I also got to take Joel and Merrody white water rafting on the Payette River. (Matt hadn't arrived from work yet). Jack and Norah were among 9 kids under the age of 3 who were babysat by a nice family in my parent's ward so we could go! Surprisingly, they said the kids weren't too bad!
It was so fun to get together with my family. Next year our reunion will be in Washington! Here's hoping it's as fun as this year was!

3 comments:
Wow. My family reunions we sit around and talk and make up silly skits. Yours sounds way more exciting.
Love the shot of Matt and his sax! I have the most amazing shot of Matt singing (it was during a high note). I also love that last shot on your last post of Ben and Norah. Did you get your camera fixed?
Wow, I could hardly recognize anyone in your family photo. You, Bethany, Heather, and your mom and dad, of course, were easy.
Post a Comment