Oh, look at the little Matty. What a doll. I'm at Moms and she wants you to send her that first one. (Not the same quality when you copy if off the blog).
This little doll baby is part mine, right? I love her and can't wait to hold her and look in her eyes. We are so blessed. And, this blog is AWESOME!!!!! Mom M.
5 comments:
the ribbon on her head is pretty cute, i think i'll try it.
melanie
So stinkin' cute!! I can't believe I'm actually going to get to meet her in a couple weeks! See ya soon!
Oh, look at the little Matty. What a doll. I'm at Moms and she wants you to send her that first one. (Not the same quality when you copy if off the blog).
Yay, so cute! I need to meet that little baby in person!
This little doll baby is part mine, right? I love her and can't wait to hold her and look in her eyes. We are so blessed.
And, this blog is AWESOME!!!!!
Mom M.
Post a Comment