My little sister, Ashley, got married in the Draper Temple a week and a half ago. It was so nice to be in the temple with all of my brothers and sisters and my parents. Ashley was so beautiful and Ben is a really great guy. We had so much fun visiting some of our Utah friends (Matt's sweet cousin Amy, our great dental school friends, the Jacksons, and my old friend Amy Christensen from when we lived in Utah). On our way home from Utah, we stopped off in Boise and Matt left me and the kids there for a week. It was so much fun. I'll blog about that soon... So good to be back in our own beds!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I think it is the radiance of your skin that makes people question who is younger. Was it Aveeno that you swear by? I better get using something better than what I've got.
The pictures are awesome and so are you :)
I love the purple. What a great, happy time to gather as a family. I love the pictures of all your family.
Such beautiful pictures. Honestly, Sarah you are so lovely. Wow, is all I have to say.
Beautiful photos! I love the one of Merrody and Norah. I also love your haircolor!
I love all of those pictures! The colors are beautiful, I love your girls' dresses and the bows, you look great, and all your kids are adorable. Good job Sarah!
Jon and I are still talking about how fun it was to see you guys. I'm still trying to talk him into taking work off in Aug. I would LOVE to come visit. We'll see . . .
Great pictures! I can't wait until you come visit in West Virginia! Except, um, you'll have to come visit me in the hospital. I'm having surgery the day you arrive. How long will you be in Morgantown?
Way cute pictures! Did you guys make or buy the girls matching white dresses with the purple sash? I need one just like that for Isabel for Jacob's wedding in August (but with a red sash). Let me know
@Sarah, what a great occasion. Ashley looks so beautiful as do all the sweet family members. I wish we could have been there.
xoxoxo
Mom M.
Post a Comment