skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She's six years old and already carrying her share of the burden around here. Who would've thought that Merrody would be such a help? She was only three when Jack was born, so she has never really been in a position to help out with a baby. Somehow, she knew instinctually to hold the baby over her shoulder and bounce her. She is so sensitive to the times when I really need a little help and is quick to jump in. She cleans, she manages the boys and she even makes snacks. I have to admit, my job would be a lot harder without her. I definitely lean on Merrody.
8 comments:
Merrody is not only acting grown up but she sure is looking grown up too! I love her bangs! And that Norah looks so much like her and Matt (I guess I can see some of you in her as well). What a cutie and way to go for Merrody for being Mom's little helper!
Sorry to say this, but Merrody looks like she was born to ride a horse...Don't tell her I said that.
She is so beautiful. She's learning to be a great mommy. :) I'm sure she's loving helping you out. She can see how happy it makes you...and that makes her happy. I'll be leaning on my kids in a few weeks here...A LOT!
GORGEOUS pictures of her by the way. :)
Merrody looks so much older than we when just saw you guys. That one the tone and coloring of it looks like it was taken 20 years ago. So, she also looks like you, Sarah.
How did Merrody get so big all of a sudden? Wow! I'm glad you have a helper right when you most need her.
I miss Merrody.
What a beautiful girl! You need to send your kids over here every once in awhile, they crack me up!
Post a Comment