Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EVOLUTION

I have really neglected my boys in the last few blog postings. They've been going through a little evolution.



















For years, Merrody was the glue that held them together. Joel loved Merrody and so did Jack. If she was home, everyone played nicely. If she wasn't...not so much. Then the boys started to enjoy their time together, but only if Merrody wasn't around. When she was, they spent their time competing for her attention. But now, they have finally reached the point that they prefer each other's company to Merrody. Merrody doesn't mind, I guess she's grown out of them to a point. Each boy still adores his older sister, but they choose each other as playmates almost always. I am so glad they enjoy each other's company!














They spend most of their time riding bikes in the garage and building car and train tracks in the toy room. Jack is pretty much lost when Joel is at preschool.






































Of course, we still get plenty of this...



















In other news... Norah started to smile! We love her!
















9 comments:

Jess said...

What cute kiddos!!! Nora's dimples are priceless. It's so nice that they have one another as playmates :)

Pamela said...

That picture of Joel in the red shirt looks EXACTLY like Matt!

Jami Jackson said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! And they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Both the boys are hot stuff!

And Sarah, LOVE the new family picture!! You look amazing (I love your hair), and I just seriously don't think there's a cuter family out there. Good job!!

emlizalmo said...

Yay! I am so glad they are enjoying eachother so much. LOVE it! They'll be pals for the rest of their lives. Great pictures of them Sarah! And the smiling baby...not much in this world can make me happier than a smiling baby...especially one with gigantic eyes!

literaqueen said...

Look, you and Matt each got a little boy clone! So cute! I love the black and white picture of Norah, too.

Payne said...

Oh, Sarah! I want to eat her up. Does she look like your dad with those dimples or what? Oh my little precious. The boys are alright too.

Payne said...

And I really like your bangs. Way to be brave. I cut some a couple months ago but I should've used your stylist I guess.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

I bet that you are loving having your boys love each other! My girls will play together for maybe ten minutes but then I have to save Sarah Jane from a frustrated older sister. It's great to catch up on you sweet family!

Kustin and Jelsey said...

Jack rides a bike. Jude is so remedial and thinks that I have to push him the whole time. Sweet Norah smile.