Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We spent Easter in Boise this year. It wasn't nearly as exciting as last year when we spent Easter in Florida, but it was a nice visit with my family. We also blessed Norah and took our first attempt at family pics. Unfortunately, Norah's still a little young for family pictures. We'll try again in a couple of months...


















5 comments:

Jess said...

I think the pictures turned out great!! What a beautiful family & I must say that it's fun to see you with earrings on :)

Jami Jackson said...

Your kids look great and so do you Sarah!! Kind of funny that I got the same outfit for Eliza that you got for Merrody (except in orange). I'm not surprised!

Glad you had a fun Easter! Next time you need to come visit us. Hey, when you get a chance will you email me your phone number. I've been meaning to call you . . .

emlizalmo said...

Your kids look beautiful! So do you. LOVE you all.

MANDY said...

The pictures are great! I'm glad to hear you had time with your family over the Easter holiday.

literaqueen said...

It won't be long before Norah's stealing all the camera time. . .