Thursday, March 19, 2009
more baby pics
Lots of people have asked for more pics of the baby. Here she is. She just turned a month old. She is darling and the kids love her. Merrody is quite the little helper with her. Her eyes are still dark blue and her hair hasn't fallen out yet! Hopefully we'll have some real pics with the entire family in a couple of weeks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!
Yay for more pictures! Her eyes are HUGE and she is so gorgeous. I love you guys.
I am looking for the second time! I want to rub that fuzzy head against my cheeks! I love her and can't wait to see her!
You really do forget how small they are! I totally enjoyed holding her tonight & want to do it again soon :)
This is one very beautiful baby!!
My baby, Norah is the sweetest little doll! She looks so happy and content. I love her dearly. Can't wait 'til summer.
Grandma Malone
Oh, my goodness Sarah and Matt!! She is SO pretty! You have a beautiful family.
Look at those ginormous eyes! So cute!
She is so tiny and adorable! Wow, I bet it's so fun to have a girl again. I'd say she makes me baby hungry, but I'll definitely pass for a while longer! Congratulations, you guys. We sure miss seeing your faces around here=).
Post a Comment