Monday, February 23, 2009

Norah Rae Malone

Well, she is finally here! Norah was born on February 17th at 8:20pm weighing 8lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long. We love her! She is well worth the nine months of heck and the last two weeks of absolute misery. The delivery was about 2 minutes long and the recovery has been a breeze. Now if we could just get her to sleep through the night...



















29 comments:

Flake Family said...

Sarah,

You're right, she does look like Merrody.
My favorite is the one of her freaking out in the basket.

Ashley

Julia Kelly said...

congrats!! She is beautiful and I just love her name! Glad recovery has been easy for you.

Jami Jackson said...

Sarah!! I have been thinking about you the last couple days. I'm so glad everything went well and the recovery has been a "breeze". She is absolutely adorable. I just wish I could see her in person.

Good Job on another cute baby!

I'll call soon . . .

Jennifer Miller said...

She is beautiful Sarah! I'm sure your glad she is here. The recovery is probably a breeze because the 9 months of tourcher!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

alright, she's pretty dang cute with the sheep fur or whatever - well worth the wait.

Ali said...

She is gorgeous! WTG mom and dad!

Twinmomwv said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful and does look just like Merrody.

Flake Family said...

So cute! I'm glad to finally get to see a real picture of her. Now bring her down to Hsb so I can kiss her!
favorite aunt Melanie

Flake Family said...

Finally you sent pictures. I was beginning to think you didn't like her. Mom

Kustin and Jelsey said...

She's really cute. She looks awfully sweet. Congrats! Just one question. Couldn't you find a bigger flower?

Lisa said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations and so glad that all went well.

emlizalmo said...

Hallelujah! I have been checking this blog multiple times a day, hoping for news and a glimpse of that baby girl. :) She is everything I imagined. Gorgeous and perfect. Another sweet, sweet Malone. And 2 minutes? How did you manage that? Congratulations you guys! You look beautiful Sarah. <3

The Terrell Family said...

She's so beautiful! Can't wait for you to bring her and the rest of the crew back here for a visit. Congrats!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! She's so adorable!

Payne said...

What a doll! Congratulations! She is such a beautiful newborn!

shar said...

Just beautiful. The close up shot of Norah is gorgeous. Her eyes are so big! You look great and Matt looks comfortable. You never see a sleeping mommy shot, do you? Hahaha. All my love to your whole family!

Shar

Korbi said...

She is so beautiful, congratulations! Look at that beautiful headband! Are you wearing make-up? ;) You look great!

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

Sarah

She is so sweet! I want to hold her! I love the name too! :)

You have a real nice family! They are ALL so cute!!

congratulations!

mj said...

Gorgeous family. Be continually blessed.

mj said...

Congratulations !!! She is beautiful and the pictures are great. Sarah,you look marvelous! Take lots and lots of pictures !!!!
Love,Aunt MJ

David and JaLayne said...

Sarah, Congratulations! She is just amazing. I love those pictures. Exceptionally cute! Makes me wish I had a newborn :) JaLayne

Anonymous said...

Yay, she's here! She's beautiful, even when she's not happy about nude baby photos. Quite the sense of modesty in that little one . . .

Emy5 said...

Congratulations Sarah. Norah is finally here. She is just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. She is precious. I am glad that the labor went fast for you and that you are doing good. Hope all is well.

Laura B. said...

She's darling Sarah!! And you look like fabulous in the hospital picture!

CaGeSJaMToo (aka Sam) said...

Congratulations, Malones! Now we are even. Sam

mj said...

Hi Malones,

We're expecting our second little girl around May 5th. The boys could probably care less, but our daughter is infatuated with babies...she was just looking at Nora Rae and pretending to rock her. You've got a beautiful family, congrats.

MANDY said...

Gorgeous baby! And, how do you look so amazing after just giving birth?! Congratulations!!! I love her name.

Mindy said...

What adorable pictures! She is a doll! I love the girls room, too!