
I was just looking back at the pictures of the past two months and I was shocked that I never blogged these. These pictures are from my first RS Presidency meeting. I said, "Let's have it at my house. Jack will take a nap and the other two will get in a lot less trouble at my place." Yep, the other two members of the Presidency sent their last kids off to college years ago. They were only a little amused when the kids went behind the house, turned the sprinklers on and bathed in mud. Why are there no pictures of Merrody and Joel? By the time I got the camera, they were both covered in mud and down to their underwear. I think I made a pretty decent first impression. Ha! I comfort myself saying that they may get into a lot of trouble but atleast they're happy. Please bless this next baby is one of those dainty girls that hates to get dirty!

2 comments:
You know that would only happen when there's an opportunity to embarrass the mom. :)
There's seriously nothing more boyish than playing in the mud. I love it!! I'm not so sure about Merrody. I guess she really needs that little baby girl to be born so she can play dolls and dress ups.
Miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment