Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tacoma
We went to Tacoma last weekend to visit Matt's cousins, Laura and Amy, and their families. It was so worth the 3 hour drive! Who knew what a cool city Tacoma is?! And the drive was amazing. Of course, the company was the best part! You girls are the greatest! Can't wait to see you again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! And where's your stuffed pepper recipe? I want it.
-Bethany
FUN! LOVE you guys so much! :)
So when are you going to visit us? It's only like a 10 hour drive right?
BYW, you look great Sarah. Wish I could see you in person. I need someone to help me coordinate our fall family pictures. Missin' ya.
Matt, lookin sexy my friend!!!!!
Jon
It looks so beautiful there!! I am glad that you get to travel and have family close!! I want to see a picture of you cute little bump!
Jacks' smile in the picture is so funny!
-Whitney
I like that last pic of Joel. All boy.
So great to visit family.
Great pictures! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment