"Mommy, do you know what a crush is?" "Yes, Merrody, I know what a crush is" "...because I have a crush on David and David has a crush on me." "Well, have all the crushes you want, but no holding hands, hugging, or kissing." (Laughing) "Oh, Mommy, that's not what you do when you have a crush." Sweet little thing thinks she invented the crush! If only all of her crushes could be nerdy little kids in the first grade forever!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Crush
"Mommy, do you know what a crush is?" "Yes, Merrody, I know what a crush is" "...because I have a crush on David and David has a crush on me." "Well, have all the crushes you want, but no holding hands, hugging, or kissing." (Laughing) "Oh, Mommy, that's not what you do when you have a crush." Sweet little thing thinks she invented the crush! If only all of her crushes could be nerdy little kids in the first grade forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is so cute. What exactly IS a crush to these cute little people? Heaven forbit they make any contact! :) I just love little people. Merrody is so beautiful.
Merrody really is an adorable little girl. Sydney has been exploring the world of crushes lately and tells me quite often that she has a crush on someone. She thinks a crush is "when you want someone to come over and talk to you real bad." So cute!
Post a Comment