Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Campers

We spent last night at a cabin in Ensign Ranch (a church owned camp about 1 1/2 hrs from here). It was very fun and a much needed break for our family. The kids were so happy and the fall weather was PERFECT! We cooked hotdogs over a fire and hiked around. Too bad the rain kept us from the horseback and canoe rides. Next time...



































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks and sounds like you all had a fun time. Hiking and camping are some of my favorite activities as time allows.

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Austin wants to know, where is a picture of the dang tanks?!!

Jackson Family said...

Could those pictures be any cuter??? And could your kids be any cuter??? I don't think so!! I can't believe how big and ADORABLE little Jack is!! He has got to be the cutest boy on the planet. Oh how I miss you guys. Seeing those fall pictures made me think of our fall family picture sessions together. So when are we going to do them?

And, you look great Sarah. I had to look extra close to even see that you had a small bump in the middle.

The Terrell Family said...

Fun pictures!! It looks like things are going well in WA. What a beautiful area. We miss your family. Our new crop of neighbors are subpar in comparisson.

emlizalmo said...

That looks awesome! I LOVE the belly with all the kids picture. LOVE IT!!!

Ye Stewart Clan said...

Is this really the same person that jumped into the River Seine in Paris?

Emy5 said...

I loved the pregnant picture, and can see a hint of a tiny baby! Gorgeous family photos and great location.

Julia Kelly said...

We had all our girls camps and youth conferances at Ensign Ranch. Brings back memories.

Laura B. said...

This was where we did Girl's Camp growing up. I LOVE Ensign Ranch!!

Your family is darling!