It's a little late, but I've got to get these pics posted before our various summer reunions.
In May, Buckhannon celebrated with its annual Strawberry Festival. The girls wore their strawberry dresses. Joel and Merrody ran the Strawberry Mile race and Matt was in charge of it. He did a great job! Joel, Jack and Merrody were in the parade carrying a banner for their friends' dance troop.

We had lots of different groups of cousins come for visits.
Carey's girls came and stayed with us when she had her baby, Luke Payne. He's so sweet!
We had Heather's kids while she and Austin were on an overnight date. They made good use of their time!
Bethany and Paul came twice for dental-related visits. I guess we were having too much fun to take any pics. Also, we had Justin's boys for about a week. It was great! I hear Merrody and Eden had a great time at Justins!









1 comment:
All Flake women get more beautiful as they age!
Post a Comment