Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Update

 
It seems like summer's too busy for more than a few blog updates here and there.  We've been having a great time around here!  Merrody loved horse camp and even made it into the local newspaper! 
 


 
 
The kids finally finished their swim season.  They loved it and earned tons of ribbons!  Joel actually was the runner up for most points in his age division!



Norah and Hazie were pretty big fans.


 
Norah was too young for swim team, but she did take private swim lessons.  She loved them!

They put me in the cub scouts organization in my ward.  I like spending time with Joely.  So far the highlight was taking the kids fishing (Matt came too).  Every single boy caught at least one fish, including Jack!
 

 
We took these family pictures a month ago.  I don't love them.  Jack's hiding behind me and Merr has a terrible glare on her glasses.  Not to worry though, this picture will be outdated in about 6 months when we add another little baby to our family!  We are so excited to be expecting baby #6 at the beginning of February!
When I get the energy I'll take a picture of my HUGE belly.  I can't believe it's only been a month since that pic was taken since I now look about 6 months pregnant.  Good times!

3 comments:

Ashley D said...

I think it's a cute picture! You look great! Hot momma ow ow

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

You look hot in the family picture so who else matters? Congrats again on #6 - lucky kid!

Unknown said...

You don't even look pregnant! Great picture. I like the layout of the family pic.