Summer is in full swing around here. Last week the kids had cousin's camp at Grandma Malone's house. Sadly, I didn't get very many good pictures. This girl was pretty high maintenance:
Seriously, I could barely put her down the whole time! But isn't she cute? :)
Pictures or not, the kids had a great time. They swam off the dock, went tubing, fishing, did archery, golf, swam at Lakeview Resort, played home run derby, learned a cheer, played the cup game, made cupcakes and so much more! They love their cousins!
Aside from that little highlight, we pretty much spend our time at the pool. The kids have swim team practice 5 days a week and 2 meets a week on top of that! They love it, so I don't mind.
Last Saturday, we headed out to the middle of nowhere to pick blueberries. I've never done that before, but it was great!
We picked 40 pints of berries. When we got home, we froze 40 small bags (for pancakes and smoothies) and canned 17 jars of blueberries!
Of course, a Saturday excursion wouldn't be complete without a little bit of drama...
On the way home, we got miserably stuck in a road-side ditch. Lucky we have nationwide roadside assistance! We found a little shade and enjoyed the pretty views. There are worse places to be stranded!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























2 comments:
I want some of those blueberries! Sorry you got stuck
how did you can the blueberries? When are you sending me some?
Post a Comment