Sunday, September 23, 2012

Herrington Manor

Some things never get old.  Like the beautiful drive from here to Oakland, Maryland.  And like having your own little family all to yourself without any distractions.  Or spending plenty of time out in the fresh outdoors, the cool fall breeze blowing through your hair.  Or watching your kids develop deep relationships with each other.

I think it's possible that the kids would never get tired of the special time with their Dad.  Or the fun visits from Grandma and Grandpa Malone.  Or the endless games of Uno.  They could spend days just hunting for salamanders, cooking s'mores, and exploring the woods.

Too bad it was only for a weekend that we went to our favorite cabin in Herrington Manor State Park.  I'm pretty sure we could've been happy there for a long, long time.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Matt's got a cool hat...where do I get one like that?

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Looks so fun! and great pics! You are a babe! And how in the world do you keep your house so clean? You really are the complete package!

Ashley D said...

Cute shirt! Cute baby!

Jami Jackson said...

Looks like a blast. I miss the east coast in the fall time.