
In the meantime, the kids were with Grandma Malone. We got back to WV in time for the Easter festivities. I didn't take any pictures of the great food, the fun family times or the Easter baskets. I did manage to get a few of the kids in their Easter outfits.









5 comments:
I can't believe you didn't put a full picture of yourself on the blog. I like the picture of your face.
nora's dress is really cute and I love the short sleeve cardigan, where did you get it? You always have adorable family pictures. Please move back and take pictures of my family.
That would be the photographer's fault. I was trying not to get your camera wet!
What a fun getaway with Matt! Man, I could really use a weekend like that. Your kids look adorable and you are getting SO good with your camera. Wish you could come take pics of us -- Jon is too busy these days.
It was a beautiful time and we are glad that you have this blog. The pictures are superb, as usual. xoxoxo Mom M.
Sarah
you get prettier with every year, and you started off pretty darn good looking, so hats off to you! Whats your secret?
Post a Comment