Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Short List

I think I fell off the blogging bandwagon. I will catch up quickly with a short list:

1. It has been raining, snowing, sleeting, and hailing. Mostly raining.
I'm sure you can imagine how many times a day mud gets tracked into my house.












































2. Merrody and Joel completed their first Science Fair projects. They each chose something that interested them a lot. I think it was a good experience for them.
3. Jack learned how to read! Either he has a great preschool teacher or an amazing Mom, but he just started sounding words out and reading all of the sudden a few weeks ago. He will be all ready to start kindergarten this fall.

4.Norah is a total diva. She changes her clothes 100 times a day and insists on wearing my heels all around the house.

.
tyler, you rock.

6 comments:

Ashley D said...

You forgot to mention that Norah says you can't wear pants with heels. They just get in the way. Advice we should all use.

Cute kids.

Malone Family Blog said...

This is the cutest blog ever. I love those kiddies and their Mom is such a good photographer!!!! Now, Norah Rae in the heels takes the cake. xoxoxo Grandma M.

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I like the little message to Tyler. Did he talk you into that at Troy's wedding? Cool science fair projects. Jackie-Jack is truly a big boy. Luke was asking today if Jackie could come for Easters...what do you think?

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Love all of your pics! You are such a good mom and you have some super cute kids! I really enjoy your blog!

Twinmomwv said...

I can't believe Jack is starting Kindergarten in the fall! Love the rain pictures.

Cami said...

I really like your blog too. What an awesome family you have. Is that barn in your back yard? I am jealous of all of your space. How nice. It looks beautiful (and muddy!) there!