It was another beautiful Saturday yesterday so we headed out to Yellow Creek State Park. It is a beautiful park with a grassy area followed by a sandy beach followed by 50 feet of shallow lake water to swim in! We set up our lawn chairs, blanket and cooler and the kids swam all afternoon. We loved it so much we stayed until bedtime!

5 comments:
Your camera is amazing
Don't you just love the simple things, like swimming in lakes and rivers and enjoying the beautiful weather?? I wish Brad had Saturdays off so we could enjoy more of the nature adventures around here. I'm not brave enough to do them by myself.
I love Norah's swimsuit. It's darling, and so is she. Looks like you guys had a fun Saturday!
Wow! That sky makes the water look so blue. What a wonderful Saturday activity!
Oh, and Eliza has that same swim suit of Merrody's.
I love the scenic shots. Someday I'll get a nice camera:(
Post a Comment