Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Little Boys (and girls) Are Made Of

Meet Cody, Tiny and Teeny, the newest contributions to my children's summer entertainment. I'm usually not a pet person, but I had to hand it to them for catching them in our back yard! So today, I took them to the pet store and bought a plastic box to keep them in and some crickets. Those pigs ate them all up in no time. I guess it's back to fireflies for them...







6 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Fun!

Jami Jackson said...

What a cool Mom you are!

Rachelle said...

ICK! We have those frogs too and I just don't like them....however, the boys like them lots! Yes, I used to like them when I was little too...but, for some reason, not now...

Flake Family said...

Sarah,
I miss your babies!
Whit

mj said...

Sarah, your pictures are magazine worthy !! Of course it helps to have such a beautiful family.

emlizalmo said...

EW. I am not a frog person. Actually, not amphibians of any kind. What a good mom you are!