I sure do love Heather, but now it's time to catch up on all the things I didn't tell you during May. First of all, Jack turned four. We took M&M cupcakes and balloons to share at preschool. He was very popular that day.
Most of the month of May was devoted to soccer. Merrody and Joel both played and loved it!
This is what Joel looks like after he makes a goal...
Merrody loved being goalee.
Norah's favorite part was running onto the field during the game and giggling while her Mom chased behind her.
We had fun visists from the Curtises (friends from Morgantown) and my sister, Bethany's family.
It's been a pretty busy month. School is over in two days and then my sister Ashley is coming to drive across the country with me and my kids! It should be wild! I'll check back in towards the end of June!
I like your blog without the theme. Thank you for letting May be over! sounds like there were tons of parties in May, but I'm surprised you didn't put up any pictures of how sick everyone was, no throw-up shots? You should reconsider...
I love the shot of Joel celebrating. Too funny! Seems we haven't seen each other since, well, since I came back. When do you leave? Not this weekend, surely. Or surely yes? ha. Anyway, if I don't catch up with you before you leave, have a...er...great trip. It will be an adventure, that's for sure! But you are woman enough to do it with aplomb.
So fun to catch up with your family! We miss you guys! Sacrament meeting is just not as entertaining, ha ha! Hope all is well! Norah has grown so much, she's adorable!
6 comments:
I like your blog without the theme. Thank you for letting May be over! sounds like there were tons of parties in May, but I'm surprised you didn't put up any pictures of how sick everyone was, no throw-up shots? You should reconsider...
I love the shot of Joel celebrating. Too funny! Seems we haven't seen each other since, well, since I came back. When do you leave? Not this weekend, surely. Or surely yes? ha. Anyway, if I don't catch up with you before you leave, have a...er...great trip. It will be an adventure, that's for sure! But you are woman enough to do it with aplomb.
Cute pictures Sarah! I love soccer and kids. Hey, are you coming to Utah? If so, I hope you'll call us. We'd love to see you!
I love the action photos of the soccer games. Enjoy summer vacation!
i love pete
So fun to catch up with your family! We miss you guys! Sacrament meeting is just not as entertaining, ha ha! Hope all is well! Norah has grown so much, she's adorable!
Post a Comment