This is the house we're renting. It's on an acre and in a nice neighborhood. You kind of have to appreciate retro style to like this house...
Built in phone table/computer table in dining room:
How do you like these cabinets?!
Mustard yellow appliances...
Dining room with built in shelves, fireplace (and green shagg carpet!)
Big bay window in the living room...
built in bunk beds in the basement!
Red shag carpet in the HUGE, comfortable basement!
Our washer and dryer don't QUITE fit in the laundry room
Pink toilet, sink and bathtub in the kids' bathroom.
All in all, we're actually quite comfortable here. We have an awesome sledding hill in our backyard and we love the ward, community and school. Come visit!

7 comments:
Love it Sarah! I especially like the cabinets. :) Showing my general lack of communication- why did you move?
The house looks huge and who doesn't like retro? Love the built in bunkbeds and shag carpet. Hope all is going well for you guys. I think I miss you more knowing you're all the way over there now (sigh).
Your house looks about the same vintage as the Berkshire Drive house in Boise, or maybe the Aaron's Creek house. It looks great. Is there a gigantic back yard?
Dad.
OK...so I heard you were moving. Where to? Are you liking it? We love you guys...and the retro house. :)
I love the yellow fridge, the green carpet and the bunk beds. It is all wonderful! Maybe I will come and visit. Natalie and I still need that trip with you and Merrody!
Melanie
holy crap, you aren't going to believe me, but I LOVE your house! LOVE the refigerator and appliances, seriously. I am kind of quirky like that.. I guess. Good deal you are all moved in and settled, best of luck to you!
Oh, green shag carpet. Shudder! I ripped up a ton of it when I bought my house.
Post a Comment