Kids started school. CHECK.
Tree up. CHECK.
Presents bought. CHECK.
Christmas cards out. CHECK.
Received tons of cards from great friends and cookies, gourmet popcorn, chocolates, etc from neighbors. CHECK.
Finally stopped putting off the holiday baking after many MANY requests from my husband. CHECK.
Gave my little "helpers" a big bath. CHECK.
Cleaned up the huge mess they made. CHECK.
P.S. BLESS YOU, Landlord, for sending the ginormous fruit basket instead of treats. I know we would've made a huge dent in that fruit by now if we hadn't found the AMAZING box of chocolates buried down under everything!

7 comments:
You have your life way too oerganized for having just moved.
I wish I lived close enough to score some of your treats! Yumm!
why do those sugar cookies look like you iced them? Luke's had a gallon of frosting on them...
Yay! You're back on the East Coast where you belong. :)
Wanna come do my holiday baking?
Yum!! I really wish I could indulge in some of those sweets Sarah! Send me a plate???
Wow, Sarah, you make the rest of us look bad. Perfect cookies. My mouth is watering. We miss you already. Why don't you drive to Idaho for Christmas? Or just call me.
Wow, holy cookie plates, Batman! Those are beautiful!
Post a Comment