
Merrody insisted I take a few pics of her and her sister. Who am I to say no? (even if I did have to use Matt's crappy point-and-shoot). Anyway, there are far too few pictures of Norah on this blog...
P.S. That last pic...all the other Slim Shadys are just immitating.
8 comments:
Pretty, pretty Norah...in the HOOD. :)
cute cute! I was just reading your last 2 blogs before this one about your hubby, a) you are a good wife
and b) you must have a great hubby! :)
She has grown SOOOO much! Gorgeous girls, Sarah and Matt!
P.S. Ben didn't even know who Slim Shady was
Norah is really cute! So glad Merrody has a sister. Now she just needs 5 more...
Ash
She sure is a cutie and I think she is a good slim shady! Hope you are doing good.
Wow Sarah, she is adorable. Big eyes and loves the camera. You won't get bored. MISS YOU GUYS!!!
Look at those huge blue eyes! Cute!
Shut up! I had misplaced your blog and just came across it again, only to find a "slim shady" post. I had that song in my head the other day and thought of your dear brother Justin. I think he sang that nonstop for a while there! Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment