

6. A job. Well, I don't have a job. I guess that's really what I'm thankful for. But I'm also thankful that Matt has a good steady job. He likes his job and they like him. He has a firm contract, a reasonable salary and he only works four days a week! How could we ask for more?
5. Our ward. Our old ward,now,I guess. I still cry when I think about how these people showed up to help us move in when we arrived as total strangers in Moses Lake. They unpacked all of our heavy stuff, carrying a lot of it through the entire house and up the stairs. And when it was all done, they refused to leave until every box was placed in the room where it belonged! After everyone was gone, Matt and I set out to put the beds together and found that someone had already done it! Three months later, barely more than strangers still, they packed up our entire house and then unloaded into our new house. And we were moving out of their ward! They treated us like family. What amazing people! Still, I've got to know, how do non-Mormons move?
4. Pregnancy. I know I mostly complain the entire 9 months, but I am truly grateful to be a person who can get pregnant and stay pregnant. I have made many friends over the years who struggle with various phases of pregnancy, from getting pregnant to keeping the baby to even a few who have and lose babies late in the pregnancy. This pregnancy has been hard on me, but I will always be grateful for the blessing it presents to me.
2. Matt Malone. We've been married almost 8 years and my family and I still refer to him as Matt Malone! He was the man of my dreams when I was 11 and nothing has changed. I love him and can't believe he puts up with so much from me. He is my ultimate best friend and I love that I can talk to him about everything. And as an added bonus, he's hot and he's a dentist! I am a lucky woman.
1. Nothing on this list would exist without the Savior. He is the center of it all and without Him, we would be lost now and forever. The more I try to be like Him, the more I realize how not like Him I really am. Thank goodness He made it possible for me to be forgiven! Especially at this time of year, and always, I am grateful for Jesus Christ.

9 comments:
Awesome post Sarah! I love your new house. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside of it. So fun that you made it in before Christmas too! And, you look so good pregnant in a bathing suit!! Miss you guys so much! We seriously need to plan a vacation . . . seriously!
I loved reading that!! You are such a cute pregnant mom! Okay that sounded strange but I have never seen you pregnant. You look amazing. I am glad that you guys really like Moses Lake. We miss you guys.
We miss you guys. I sure love your new house! And how sweet that Matt only works 4 days a week! Sounds like you 're doing well. Happy late thanksgiving!
I loved reading your list Sarah. And can I just say you look so stinkin cute!!
I loved that post, Sarah! Oh, and I love your parents and Matt's parents, too! They have all influenced my life positively, as well, and you are definitely blessed to be their family.....as I' sure they're pleased to have you, too. I'm very happy that you and Matt ended up together after all of that crushing. Very good match! :)
This whole post made me happy Sarah. I love your new house. I love my Aunt Jane and Uncle Paul (SO much), I love your sweet hubby. I love your kids. I love you. There you have it!
I liked number 2. Hes hot and a dentist....:) Great blog and I LOVE your family picture. I should get one of those:) Had fun today. want to trade a kid later this week?
This entry made me happy. Thanks!
Post a Comment