Thursday, December 25, 2008

Images of Christmas

Merry Christmas, Everyone! We had a great Christmas Eve and day so far. Here's a little highlight of what happened:






After the traditional meal of Ham and all the trimmings, we put on our new Christmas pajamas...
I finally finished my Christmas quilts! (only 2 years after I started them!)






Santa (aka the neighbor) stopped by. The kids were shocked and thrilled...not long enough for me to get a picture of those emotions, though...
The kids dressed up cute for church...









Matt got a new tv for Christmas...










I got a new dining table (and the really cute mirror in the background from my Mom)...







Merr got two doll houses, because one is never enough--ha!

Joely got an easel (that he prompty drew with crayon on the chalk side and permanent marker on the dry erase side)...
And little Jacky got a wooden castle. The day is almost gone and we're still in our pajamas. The snow is piled up outside and we're nice and cozy inside. Hope your Christmas was as happy as ours!

7 comments:

Jackson Family said...

It looks like Santa was good to you guys this year. You must be doing something right! Your house looks so cute from what I can see (I want to see more). Merry Christmas you guys!

The Dorman Family said...

Cant believe you got it posted already! I hope to do that next month!:) Glad to see it was great, and good family photo! Will call you later...

Jess said...

What cute Christmas pictures :) I LOVE the quilts, you are so talented!

emlizalmo said...

I just noticed I haven't commented yet, though I read this quite awhile ago. I love you guys. So much. I am so glad Christmas was great for you this year. Sarah...you are so darn beautiful. How, when you are so pregnant? Matt scored.

Wendy Niceler said...

HI Sarah, I found your blog on your facebook page. Gosh we Mormons love to blog...
Beautiful family picture. You all look so happy. Glad to see you're doing well and had a nice Christmas! Oh and my daughters birthday is Feb 13. Didn't I see that that was your due date? Congrats on the baby to be!

Ali said...

You guys are so cute! Love seeing what your holiday was like. We also got your Christmas card and it is in a place of honor on the fridge.

Matt--Brandt's wife has a blog about their family so if you were interested in reconnecting at all or seeing what he is up to you could check it out. There is a link for it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

How come your cute family is so far away? Can you live part of the year in Washington and part of the year in Morgantown? I'd like that. I think Matt's mom would, too.