Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Friends

Well, we've lived in Moses Lake for a little over three months now and... I have no friends. Not that I haven't met some really nice girls who I really like. They just haven't gone from the "hi, how are you?" phase to "come over right now". I'm sure it will come in time. In the meantime, I am fully satisfied with the three little friends I do have. They go with me wherever I go and would always rather be with me than anyone else. And they are REALLY cute! I guess I could do worse!










11 comments:

Paul said...

Joely seems to be taking to kissing girls a little too well. . .

Pamela said...

I get the sense that you miss Morgantown...

Flake Family said...

Cute!!!

Ashley

Rachelle said...

Your kids are so cute and it's fun to see updates! Say hi to your family- Joel too! I guess it's been almost a year since we last saw Matt and Melissa's wedding reception..

Anyway, hope you all are well. Check out our family blog at
http://thefallsfamily.blogspot.com/

Jami Jackson said...

What is wrong with all those people in Moses Lake?!?!? They are seriously missing out on a great friend. I sure miss you. Just the other day, Jon said to me, "We need Sarah here to plan some fun activities." Although I was a bit offended, I agreed with him. If you need a friend, get in your car and visit me!!

BTW, those pics are adorable! Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter!

MANDY said...

I know what that feels like....been here for more than a year, and I feel the same way in the friend category. Thank goodness for my blog and friends I keep in touch with that way. And, I feel the same way about the time with my kids.....they're such great companions.

Anonymous said...

No better friends to have right!! Sorry though that it is harder than it should be.

Twinmomwv said...

I'm with Jami, what is wrong with those women? They obviously don't know what they are missing. We miss you too!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Pretty cute kids - or is it just that the photographer is phantastic?! (you like that spell change?) Congrats on being under 100 days away from having your baby girl! How is your grandma?
-Anonymous

Jess said...

Hey Sarah, I know I just met you today, but I totally want to be your friend!! Lets do something fun soon :)
croftsblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures! And if it didn't take an entire day to get across the country, you could come over any time you want!